Introduction to Arlington
Arlington is a county located in Northern Virginia, just across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C. As of the 2020 U.S. Census, the population of Arlington was 237,521. The county covers an area of approximately 26 square miles (67 square kilometers) and is bordered by the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, as well as Fairfax County. Arlington is served by several Metro lines, including the Blue, Orange, and Silver lines. The Blue Line serves the Rosslyn and Pentagon stations, while the Orange and Silver lines serve the Ballston and Clarendon stations. Additionally, the Yellow Line, which runs from Huntington to Fort Totten, serves the Crystal City and Pentagon City stations in Arlington. Arlington's transportation options also include a network of bus routes and bike lanes, as well as major highways such as I-66 and I-395. The county is known for its pedestrian-friendly urban villages, which encourage walking and biking as modes of transportation. Arlington has a diverse population, with a mix of races, ethnicities, and nationalities represented. The county is home to a significant number of young professionals, as well as families and retirees. The county's excellent schools, parks, and amenities make it a popular choice for families, while its proximity to Washington, D.C. and other employment centers makes it an attractive location for young professionals.
News and Updates
- Featured By Nesbitt Realty At Crystal City June 7, 2023
- First-Time Buyer Rebate In 22202 In Arlington County June 7, 2023
- Nesbitt Realty Can Manage Your Rental Modest 2-Bedroom Residence In 22202 June 7, 2023
- Gallery Of Nice 1-Bedroom Condos For Sale At Bella Vista Condominium In Arlington, Virginia June 7, 2023
- 3 Beds // 2 Full Baths – 0 Half Baths // $859,000 In Alexandria At Del Ray June 6, 2023