- How important is it that you stay in 22202? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 1805 Crystal Dr #205s is served by Oakridge Elementary School and .
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
I'd like to introduce you to Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart is a local licensed real estate adviser and works hard everyday in and around condos in 22202. 1805 Crystal Dr #205s is a great condominium, but it's not for every buyer. Stuart's goal in this post is to help you find out your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. There are many options to think about. For example: