If you don't know me, my name is Will Nesbitt. There's a lot to like about this condo in 22202 in Arlington . But is it the right home for you?
Let'stake a moment to find out your needs so that you can realistically figure if buying a 2-bedroom home in Arlington is for you. You have a lot of condo options in Arlington. Can you afford $650,000? Or is your budget closer to $600,000? If you can afford $700,000, should you pay $700,000?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Bella Vista Condominium.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do public schools matter to you? 1211 S Eads St #610 is served by Hoffman-Boston Elementary School and .
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like smaller units, you'll love the community around Bella Vista Condominium.
I'd love to chat about your condo priorities. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.