Suggested 2 Bedroom Detached Residence in Arlington, Virginia$365,000 || Single-Family Home At The Arlington || 22206
- Are the nearby homes occupied by owners or tenants? Homes that are occupied by owners will provide you with more stable neighbors that you will hopefully get to know and get along within time. Homes that are occupied by tenants are more likely to change occupants, sometimes even several times in a year. Homes in a neighborhood with a high percentage of owner-occupied houses will be more marketable when it becomes time to resell the home.
- What covenants, bylaws, and restrictions govern the property? Homes in neighborhoods sometimes have a home owner’s association, which is an association that sets forth certain guidelines that you must follow for yourself and your property. For example, you might not be allowed to park a boat or RV in your yard or driveway, or you may have to build a certain type of fence if you decide to put up a fence. Review the bylaws and make sure that you feel you can abide by them. You also need to have an attorney look over property documents, such as the master deed, for you.
- Are association assessments keeping pace with the annual inflation rate? Smart home owner’s association boards will raise costs by a certain percentage each year in order to keep some funds in reserve for future repairs. You can compare the rates to others in the area to judge whether or not the assessment rate is reasonable.
- What is and isn’t covered by the assessment? When looking at the assessment, be sure to find out if the assessment covers maintenance of the common areas and recreational facilities, trash collection, and snow removal. These items may help you make a determination, especially if you are comparing it to other assessments in the area.
- What special assessments have been mandated in the past five years? Another thing to consider would be the portion of assessments that each owner has been responsible for. While some assessments can’t be avoided, repeated and expensive assessments might be a red flag about the way the board manages finances.
- Does the property fall under multiple associations? Large developments may have smaller associations that fall under them. These different associations may all have different fees and guidelines, so make sure you review the paperwork carefully.
2 beds, 1 full bath Home size: 800 Added: 11/07/19, Last Updated: 11/07/2019 Property Type: Penthouse for Sale MLS Number: VAAR156602 Subdivision: The Arlington
- Detached residences at The Arlington are 69 years old and were built in 1950.
- 2505-C S Walter Reed Dr #C is the most expensive single-family residence for sale at The Arlington and 2513-B S Walter Reed Dr #B is the cheapest 2-bedroom detached currently on the market.
- The average living area at The Arlington is 1,059 sqft.
- Residents of Arlington enjoy additional benefits from this community.
How Many Similarly-Priced Single-Family Homes For Sale In 22206 Have A Garage?
|No garage parking||1004 Active|
|Property has a garage||2321 Active|
2513-B S Walter Reed Dr #B, Arlington $350,000
2 beds, 1 full bath Living area: 800 sq. ft.
2505-C S Walter Reed Dr #C, Arlington $419,900
3 beds, 2 full baths Living area: 1,576 sq. ft.
You may also want to consider
2806-A S Wakefield St #A, Arlington SOLD! $332,500
2 beds, 1 full bath Living area: 810 sq. ft.