- The section is served by Oakton Elementary School, and Oakton High School.
- The detacheds in this community are metal siding colonials with an average of 2,927 sqft of living space.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Circa $9,882 at closing.
- 2631 S Arlington Ridge Rd is located at Oakcrest in the 22202 ZIP code.
- The median age of detacheds in Oakcrest is 36 years of age.
- Properties in this neighborhood were built around 1983.
If you love view properties, this is the home for you. Balconies overlooking Hailey Park and Skyline are top of Arlington Ridge. Fantastic design with a contemporary feel. Entry to the property on 26th Road. You can have your own … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $1,569,000 to $1,629,000
|Arlington Ridge||1 Active|