Are you a real estate seller with a property similar to 1211 S Eads St #1904 in Arlington lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Bella Vista:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 1211 S Eads St #1904.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1211 S Eads St #1904.
- 1211 S Eads St #1904 is currently listed for $799,999.
For several home sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what units have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Bella Vista
See more in Recently Sold At Bella Vista
Here are several reasons places similar to 1211 S Eads St #1904 in Arlington County will sometimes have no offers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your home in Bella Vista, it's wise to see what homes have sold at Bella Vista in Arlington, Virginia. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom 2-baths property's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.