Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite agents.
1015 21st St S is a wonderful home, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's slow down to determine your priorities so that you can realistically resolve if
purchasing a 6-bedroom home in 22202 in Arlington is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do you want the most expensive place of residence in the place, like 1943 S Arlington Ridge Rd or do you prefer the least expensive property like 1015 21st St S.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like mixed detached? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 1015 21st St S were built around 1940. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
Call Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate dreams in Arlington.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service. in 22202?”]Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty. in Arlington?”]We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals. in 22202?”]
What Subdivisions In 22202 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
finished area between 4,062 sq. ft. to 4,490 sq. ft.
|Addison Heights||1 Active|
$1,850,000 : 3905 N Dumbarton St, Arlington 22207
6 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,336 sq. ft.
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 6
$1,789,000 : 4221 Lorcom, Arlington 22207
6 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,559 sq. ft.
Year built: 2020
Days on Market: 6
$1,765,000 : 1219 N Vermont St, Arlington 22201
5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,950 sq. ft.
Year built: 2011
Days on Market: 11