renting properties is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most renters discover rentals through a combination of:
- perusing info and pictures on the Internet
- the ability to work with a trusted rental property manager during their stay
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also shops lessees through:
- relocation networks
- State Department bulletin boards
- diplomatic networks
- Internet web searches
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- Turn-key Property – The most sought-after properties, priced well, will not rent in a timely fashion if they are not in perfect presentation. Listings must show well to lease swiftly . Your terrific Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- REALTORS® Advantage– Our small real estate brokerage has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our townhouses lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Internet Listings – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rentals to prospective tenants that are planning to move to Northern Virginia and the our nation’s capital. Our rental townhouses are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt already aids owners in Northern Virginia; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is fully authorized to manage rental in the Commonwealth, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt Realty has heaps of essential memberships and affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Virginia Association of Realtors
America needs small businesses like Nesbitt Realty.