Are you shopping for a property for lease rental in 22202?
Recommended 2 BR Rental in Eclipse On Center Park
This lovely, spacious (1150 Sq. ft) 2 bedroom/2 full bath home has it all! This corner unit with a wraparound balcony offers privacy in the heart of National Landing! The home features wood floors in the main areas, carpet in the bedrooms, … [Read more]
I can provide you with the answers to some of the questions you may have to ask if you are seriously considering purchasing a townhouse.
1. What percentage of units is owner-occupied? A higher percentage of own-occupied tenants versus tenant-occupied tenants (renters) will translate to a higher market value for the property.
2. What covenants, bylaws, and restrictions govern the property? Before committing to a property in a development (as a townhouse would be), you must take into consideration any covenants, bylaws, and restrictions that are in place and decide whether or not you can live with them. You may also want to ask about what grandfather clauses are in place. For example, individuals who purchase a property after a certain date might find that they can’t rent out their units while those who bought earlier on can. Additionally, you will want to have an attorney review all the property documents for you.
3. How much does the association keep in reserve and how much money is being invested? Money in reserve and money being invested show that the association has the ability to make some improvements to increase market value if necessary.
4. Are association assessments keeping pace with the annual rate of inflation? Associations that think ahead and plan smartly will raise assessments a certain percentage each year to build reserves to fund future repairs and improvements. To determine if the assessment is reasonable, compare the rate to others in the area.
5. What does and doesn’t the assessment cover? You will want to ask if assessment includes services such as common-area maintenance, recreational facilities, trash collection, and snow removal.
6. What special assessments have been mandated in the past five years, and how much was each owner responsible for? While some special assessments are unavoidable, repeated, expensive assessments could be a red flag about the condition of the building or the board’s fiscal policy.
7. How much turnover occurs in the building? Residents who are generally happy with a building will stay there longer, so if you look at the turnover rate in the building, you will get a general idea of how satisfied or dissatisfied the occupants are. According to research by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS(r), owners of townhouses in two-to-four unit buildings stay for a median of five years, and owners of townhouses in a building with five or more units stay for a median of four years.
8. Is the townhouse building in litigation? A townhouse building in litigation is never a good sign. Involvement in a law suit can deplete reserves quickly. A litigation may just be minor, but it might also be a show-stopper.
9. Is the developer reputable? The developer of the property you are looking at may have other projects. If so, visiting one of those sites would be a good idea. You can ask residents about their perceptions or request an engineer’s report for developments that have been reconverted from other uses to determine what shape the building is in. If structural things, such as the roof, windows, and bricks, are not in good repair, they will become your problem once you buy the property.
10. Are multiple associations involved in the property? In very large developments, umbrella associations, as well as the smaller association into which you’re buying, may require separate assessments. For example, Stratford Place is a part of Kingstowne.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1150
Added: 08/10/19, Last Updated: 08/20/2019
Property Type: Unit for Rent
MLS Number: VAAR153042
Subdivision: Eclipse On Center Park
List Price: 2700.00
Fort Scott Park
Fort Scott Park is located south west of Crystal City not far from Pentagon City and Aurora Hills in Arlington VA. Fort Scott Park is one of several parks in Northern Virginia that were part of the defenses of Washington during the civil war. Today, Fort Scott Park is more than 11 and a half acres of family-friendly fun that welcomes toddlers and children. Fort Scott Park features appealing playground equipment like a sandbox, a playhouse, and both baby and regular swings. The park has nice shade and picnic pavilions. The adjacent basketball court is a great place to let dad make some free throws. The park also has tennis courts and softball fields.
For More Information About Crystal City
Read more about Crystal City, contact, Nesbitt Realty.
Beautiful Luxury 2 bedroom Condo located in The National Gateway with immediate move-in!!! This pristine unit has been freshly painted and updated with new hardwood floors. Condo Unit Kitchen includes granite counter tops and island, stainless ... [Read more]
Corner 2br 2ba unit with great views. Beautifully cited corner unit w/double balconies, luxury amenities, high ceilings, chefs kitchen, separate dining area, hardwood floors, Laundry in the unit. Garage space. 24 hr front desk, fitness ctr, ... [Read more]
***One of the biggest floorplans in ECLIPSE***This Gem has it all: TWO gar. spaces, 2 balconies + storage cage. It features: High Quality Granite C/tops, SS appl. w/ maple kitchen cabinets, light fixtures + wall mounted TV in the LR. HRWD in ... [Read more]
Spacious, sun-filled, luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bath home, located in the heart of National Landing/Crystal City/Pentagon City/Amazon HQ2 with amazing views of DC! This home features a gourmet kitchen, LAUNDRY IN the unit, 2 full baths and an ... [Read more]
THE GRAMERCY LUXURY APARTMENTS - REPRESENTATION - PRICES CHANGE DAILY. COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE. Luxury living and community amenities your expect for your busy lifestyle. Modern Kitchen w/ SS Appliances, Granite Countertops, Ceramic ... [Read more]
REPRESENTATION. PRICES AND UNIT LOCATION CHANGES DAILY. COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE. Crystal Plaza Apartments has direct access to the Crystal City Underground/Metro is located in the heart of Crystal City min from downtown DC, the ... [Read more]
THE GRAMERCY LUXURY APARTMENTS - REPRESENTATION - PRICES AND UNIT LOCATION CHANGE DAILY. COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE. Luxury Living and community amenities you expect for your busy lifestyle. Modern Kitchen w/ SS Appliances, Granite ... [Read more]
VIEW***NEAR 3 METRO Stations in Awesome Crystal City & National Landing. ALL UTILITIES Are INCLUDED. ***Breathtaking VIEW of DC, Monument & the Capitol ***2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1156 sq ft, 9 ft Ceilings, Balcony, One Garage Parking Space near ... [Read more]
Luxurious Crystal City Condo-Utilities Included! Beautifully updated 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bath offers an expansive, rarely available patio with garden view of pool. Perfect for entertaining or a quiet outdoor retreat. Fully updated kitchen boasts ... [Read more]
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.