Do you have a detached in 22202 that won't sell?
Did you know that in Arlington Ridge:
- the average number of days on the market is 59.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2015 Arlington Ridge Rd.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 1216 20th St S.
- 1216 20th St S is currently listed for $1,579,000.
If your residence has been for sale for months with no action, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Arlington Ridge
See more in Recently Sold At Arlington Ridge
Here are a couple of reasons homes similar to 1216 20th St S in Arlington County will sometimes have no offers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your detached in Arlington Ridge? If so, it's smart to find out about what residences have sold at Arlington Ridge in Arlington. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 4-bedroom 3-baths detached's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached's market value.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.