Do you have a unit in 22202 in Arlington that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in The Cavendish:
If your unit has been asking for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At The Cavendish
See more in Recently Sold At The Cavendish
Here are a few reasons residences similar to 1300 S Arlington Ridge Rd #512 in Arlington will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let's face it: some properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your abode in The Cavendish, it's wise to really consider what units have sold at The Cavendish in Arlington, Virginia. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your affordable 1-bedroom unit's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your unit. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your dwelling's market value.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.